Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm takin' some schoolin' and hope to get a little faster. (Hell, I can't get slower, riiiiiiiiiight?)

I've signed up for Jason Pridmore's STAR School Oct 15/16 at Chuckwalla, along with my coworker and a few of my local forum post whores. So I bit the bullet and signed up.

https://www.starmotorcycle.com/2011-chuckwalla-valley-raceway

Who's IN?
cookiebug79
cookiebug's co-worker (Krystyna)

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm signed up for Sept 23rd & Oct 21st w/trackdaz.
I'm thinkin about Star School now :) would be cool to do it inbetween those 2 track days to see how much if any I can learn.

·
Registered
272 Posts
"to see how much if any I can learn"

That is an awefully egotistical thing to say. WOW I just can't believe you actually typed that.

No matter who you are or what you think you know-believe me any of these topnotch schools will teach you more than what you will be able to remember in one attending (hell even the not top notch ones will teach you things you didn't know)

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like there's a bunch of us from socalmoto.org going, so we've got a group discount going. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, the weekend only has 7 spots left!

Get some!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Yes I typed, wrote this "to see how much if any I can learn"

Posted by 07ZZR: That is an awefully egotistical thing to say. WOW I just can't believe you actually typed that.

It is absolutely not egotistical. If anything I meant I'm such a twat when it comes to learning new stuff. I say this as I am shit at recalling what's being taught. I was a crap "student" at school (my nickname was sleepy head) and while I understand the track school is for learning....I may not learn shit or I may learn a little bit of shit.
Now if I knew how to apply what's being taught then I would be learning so please understand I am not good at remembering or taking direction. My short term memory is shite and if I were to attend this or any school I'd have to ask for permission to video tape the lesson's so I could watch them over again at home until the info sink's in. Pridmore's school do not allow video recording of classes as I've already inquired....so I in fact may not learn much at all.
Most people will get more out of this school than I will....it's just my reality and I'm aware of my short term memory limitations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts