Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Seth thanks for the help. Nobody never learned me how to do this fancy computer stuff. Well anyways, thanks to Seth for posting these. This is the story, I sold my 99 zx6r and found a great bike in Seth's 636. So I bought it. Let me tell you the 636 is crazy sick fast. I love it. I was telling Seth about my toys and thought I would share with the rest. These are my toys. My wife says I can't even buy a pair of underwear anymore. Oh well. I have been blessed with a wife that loves motorcycles as much as I do.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
what kind of exhaust is that? looks sweet! so does your 636 and pocket bike...i love those things!! i wanna go back in time so i could ride one....what do you do with it?

·
Registered
337 Posts
The exhaust on the chopper is martin bros medustas. the 636 has two brothers racing. the pocket bike is a blata , for the most part I go around the neighborhood and race the kids who have those gas or electric scooters. alot of the parents want to get them for the kids. that would be great, theres a parking lot that would let us set up some cones not too far away. there is not enough hours in the day to play around, so I do what I can.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
sweet!! how much did the pocket bike cost? worth it you think?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Those poket bikes are about 2500-3500 g's you can find them used for cheaper, they sell them at the mall here in Orlando.........they look sick, i kinda want one!:)

·
Registered
337 Posts
well the pocket bikes start from 1200 to 3500 depending on what you want. they are great to mess around on. i think they are well worth it. i take it out atleast 3 times a week. i picked mine up for 900 on ebay

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
GOD DAMMMMIT! Why can't we get red, why oh why oh WHY! FCUK! :(

Oh yeah, nice bikes [8D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.