Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who going? I be there friday. I will be wearing a 41 fire and rescue so if your a member of the board come up and say hi and bs. I be ther @ 1 to when ever. later all

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
dont forget to take pics![8D]

·
Registered
653 Posts
i'm on my way today friday too umm i prob will have a sign taped to my back saying tssb or 95 zx6r on it

i'll try to talk to anyone around the kawasaki stuff

casual

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow mo'nin.....10 am....probably wearin' an old school Milwaukee Brewers cap

·
Registered
653 Posts
they not sellin the tickets online anymore the line was readiculous today but luckily it moved fast
casual

·
Registered
940 Posts
I get 'em at the Ferry in Weehawken....no line and you don't have to worry about parking...

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got back. will post pics soon. occ was there and it was a 1 and a half hour wait to take pics with them and see the bikes. they would't let you take pics unless you stood in line:( but I got the fire bike pic:D

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm going early in the morning on Sat. which is tomorrow, I'd say about 9:30 don't want to wait on a huge line plus I don't plan on stayin there all day, so I don't want to waste a day doing one thing. But I can't wait to see all the 04's :D

P.S. It would be kinda cool to meet some of the members there,I'm Asian (Korean)6'00" [8D] I'll be wearing a Avirex leather jacket-black/red/cream
I'll be with my best-friend (White dude)[:eek:)]. Just holla "KWAK"!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
comming soon.
zx10 green
zx10 blue
gsxr 750
yama 1000
1000r honda
04 triunph tt
speed four thiumph