Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard or rather read alot of great things on the map he has, been trying to get hold of him as it appears he gives it out freely but cant get a response

Anyone else got a copy they can email to me

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Veteran Lowsider
20,840 Posts
Heard or rather read alot of great things on the map he has, been trying to get hold of him as it appears he gives it out freely but cant get a response

Anyone else got a copy they can email to me

[email protected]

Thanks
The only person that gives out freely here is Pipedown

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interesting jdgun_13 has posted in just about every pc3 map thread to just give him an email address maybe im mistaken

thanks

·
Registered
738 Posts
JD's map is so good he should charge $ for it. Just shoot him a PM and he will get back to you.

·
Premium Member
10,432 Posts
yeah sending you the map today my friend, will let you try out 2 different ones as well.
just not sure what mods you have..

I dont charge for my maps, and hell if you watch the TWO wheel discussion section, i give away all kinds of cool stuff for free.
More giveaways to follow.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
JD you got 2 maps now huh i have the first one and love it whats the difference in version 2

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeah sending you the map today my friend, will let you try out 2 different ones as well.

I dont charge for my maps, and hell if you watch the TWO wheel discussion section, i give away all kinds of cool stuff for free.

Hey, not sure if you saw my PM but I messaged you earlier this week for a map. Any help is appreciated thanks

-Zach

·
Registered
744 Posts
jd if ur sending him some maps today want to share them with me lol

·
Veteran Lowsider
20,840 Posts

Are you related to obama? You keep giving bailouts

·
Registered
317 Posts

hey jd, you sent me one of your maps. i seem to be running a little rich with it. what mods are the other ones made for?

·
Premium Member
10,432 Posts
AS people will say, each bike is different...If your running your stock pipe i can see why.
But if i sent you the 2.0 map i have another to let you try out...

·
Registered
153 Posts
You sent me your first one..do you have a new one...please...send it to try it...
Arles
Panama City, Panama..

First one....was...AOK!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tested out the 2.0 and others you sent, had my innovate wideband on(good job im into cars too lol) to see how the fuelling was running and found all above 2.5- 3k to be quite rich, average around 12.7:1, which is expected from stock setup on a map built for a little more air and flow shall we say lol

such a shame the pc3 cant take input from a wideband and compensate like the pcV can

guess i'll just have to bite and get on the dyno
just cant be bothered adding more money to something that is just a trackday toy, all i really wanted is to get rid of a flat spot and make the acceleration a little cleaner as i roll on out of a corner always seems a little flat and guttless below 9k.

·
Premium Member
10,432 Posts
Good input UK_636

Kinda interesting how bikes and maps work with different mods...As for my bike this map is perfect, others have found it awesome, and some have found it to be rich but better than anything else they could find.

As for the feeling flat and gutless under 9 Grand, WOW my bike gets up at 5500rpm and is ripping by the time it hits 8 Grand on speedo, by 10 grand the wheel is off the ground in 1st and into 2nd gear and skimming ground thru all of 3rd gear that is with +2 rear.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah just to clarify jd the flat feeling was not on your map it was on the stock kawi map, all the 4 maps i have tried have improved on this alot, your 2.0 being the best so far, just a little rich for me would prefer to be around 14.2 to 5:1 while under part throttle or cruising and upto 13.2-4:1 when letting it have it some wrist action lol i was hitting as high as 12.2-3:1 80 - 100% throttle and as low as 13.2-5:1 10 - 60% throttle while cruising

what is great so far is the off on throttle response, using the accel pump set at 70% sens 20 rev 20% fuel has made a sweet feel in the roll on rather than the stock jerky feel.

so please dont get me wrong i wasnt saying your map didnt work, if anything it has really livened the bike up tremendously, but due to running stock exhaust and filter its just a little too rich but still an amazing improv and i might add though suprizing having done a map compare far better than the 218-501 euro stock map from dyno jet which is hella rich in all the wrong places

·
Premium Member
10,432 Posts
yeah dynojet maps suck, i dont know where the hell they are getting their maps from but if the guy who tuned them on their equipment was the last tuner on earth i would rather not have a map..

·
Registered
317 Posts
AS people will say, each bike is different...If your running your stock pipe i can see why.
But if i sent you the 2.0 map i have another to let you try out...
that picture is really old the pipe isn't stock anymore. i just looked at it, it is the 2.0 that you sent me. if you could send over the other one that would be awesome.
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 48 Posts