Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some ppl in jersey that i could hook up with and go riding. I am in a club and ride all over the tristate and rarely and i mean rarely see other 636's on the road at the same time as me. i would love to tear it up wit you guys, so maybe we could get something 2gether on here

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
im in Jersey but northern Jersey.....ive definitely only seen one other 636 on the road. down at LBI i saw a blue 636 just like mine :D

there are a bunch of members down in southern Jersey tho....moreso than up here :(

·
Registered
810 Posts
holla - new brunswick. ride with TSSB when i get weekends off. I usually hit up some nice scenary on sunday evening like 5:45 with a few guys . pm if youre interested [:p]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by pinksnyper
holla - new brunswick. ride with TSSB when i get weekends off. I usually hit up some nice scenary on sunday evening like 5:45 with a few guys . pm if youre interested [:p]
Rt. 1 at all?

You can find me Saturday/Sunday afternoons on Rt. 1 lane-splitting all of the crazy traffic :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
central jersey as well and a member of tssb and sba....

when you taking that bike to the track, simmons? :)

just picked up an 06 636 in black but also have an 01 for the street an 01 for the track and a 96 thats a spare track bike...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sayreville NJ here. I ride almost every nice weekday after 6pm if its nice. And 3 saturdays out of a month and every sunday. I usually hit up milltown and upper freehold on weekdays they have some nice twisties and on weekends I hit up watchung, pa, upstate ny. Im always down to ride so anyone thats down and wants to get up pm me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
South Jersey here. About 10 minutes from Philadelphia. Only saw 1 05/06 636 around here so far (SE model). Guy was decked out in camo clothes. I'm guessing he was in the military.

Saw 1 in Deleware too last night during bike night at Hooters on rt. 13.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by 02ZX6R
Sayreville NJ here. I ride almost every nice weekday after 6pm if its nice. And 3 saturdays out of a month and every sunday. I usually hit up milltown and upper freehold on weekdays they have some nice twisties and on weekends I hit up watchung, pa, upstate ny. Im always down to ride so anyone thats down and wants to get up pm me.
i hit up watchung every single day after work - too much fun :D

i think sayerville is pretty close by. im busy this weekend but maybe next you wanna ride?

·
Registered
204 Posts
i hit up watchung every single day after work - too much fun

i think sayerville is pretty close by. im busy this weekend but maybe next you wanna ride?
Yea pm me next week or I will if I dont here from you. On weeknights if you can make it to sayreville by 6pm we can hit up milltown which is like 30min away from me other then that im down to go anywhere where there are nice roads on weekends. Oh and im down to ride in watchung too but I probobly wont be able to get there until like 6:30pm on weeknights.

·
Registered
810 Posts
watchung sucks compared to Peapack and Gladstone...about 15 mins up 22 West. Check out POTTERSVILLE ROAD which turns into 512. Amazing sweepers. I'm going sunday evening weather permitting. PM me or txt 908-720-6061 if you wanna come around 6pm!

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by 02ZX6R

Yea pm me next week or I will if I dont here from you. On weeknights if you can make it to sayreville by 6pm we can hit up milltown which is like 30min away from me other then that im down to go anywhere where there are nice roads on weekends. Oh and im down to ride in watchung too but I probobly wont be able to get there until like 6:30pm on weeknights.
alright we'll set something up...ive already got my rides scheduled for this weekend but next weekend is wide open. plus there's always the weekdays :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
MORRIS COUNTY....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.