Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some riding partners in dirty jerz to hang out with and ride some new twisties that i havent rode yet! Let me know if you are interested i live off 7a of njtp and willing to travel to do some good riding! Nice twisties down hear but getting old riding same old shit!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
not sure where your at but im like 10 miles south of philly pm me

·
Registered
197 Posts
you fellas got to come up north to ride kneedraggin turns we go north jersey, p.a., n.y.state you should visit the hawk's nest you might want to where full suit depending on how aggersive you want to get ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does Staten Island And Brooklyn count?? also down to go riding! i ride around all the time... a lot of times to bear mountain around those twistys there! nice runs ... also riding street every now and then... let me kno whats up!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm in northern NJ and always down to ride, we have a couple of bike nights up here. Sport Sexy on rt. 46 near little falls on tues. nights starting at 7 and also Hooters on rt. 22 the same night..If anyone is down, let me know..

·
Registered
260 Posts
Originally posted by mark21816
Tinton Falls, NJ over here 5 min from exit 109 on park way and about 30 minutes from 7a on the turnpike
Sphinxter what's up! Get that black beauty broken in, my bike should be back by then.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts