Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Chris and im brand new to the forum! I just bought a 2000 ZX6R with a full Muzzy Stainless Steel Exhaust setup and I plan to open the carbs up and jet them. Who makes the best/most popular jet kit for the 2000-2002 ZX6R's with the best power and performance for my set up. Right now a dynojet jet kit is out of the question from a lot of the stories I have heard from fellow riders and mechanics.

Also when Im riding the bike as soon as I hit 5500 RPM I hear an annoying rattle comeing from the engine area which dissapears at 6000-6200 RPM at both hot and cold engine temps and all throttle positions.
Any ideas what to look for to find the problem. I know its nothing vibrating agains the radiator or exhaust! Any help would be awsome.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Ivan's performance products. He's the best in the market. You don't have to mess around with anything to find out the best combination. Everything is pre-set, and other settings (such as float height, or mixture settings) are clearly explained. He's very helpful on the phone.

·
Registered
32 Posts
check your cam chain tensioner. mine went bad, and it made bad vibration letting off throttle around 6k rpm. also my tank was barely touching the frame on the right side cuz the rubber inserts in the mounts were worn. i just put some 3M two sided tape under each side of the tank where it rests on either side of the frame. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.