Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting a rohm ignition advancer, micron full race system, and a K&N air filter on my 01 zx6r. What brand carb jet kit would go with those modifications best?

CANDY LIGHTNING BLUE BABY

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Factory Pro and Ivan's make quality jet kits for Kawasaki's. I know that Factory Pro has a web site but I'm not sure about Ivan's. I am not a big fan of Dynojet.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Swoodcock2,

Don't forget the Dynajet jet kit, or better still, the Flo-Commander. Check out their website at [ www.flo-commander.com ]. I've installed four of the Flo-Comms this week and their incredible. As I've said before, you'll be glad you installed a jet kit, but you'll be thrilled over the Flo-Commander.

·
Registered
315 Posts
sounds like the flo-commander is the way to go. they say its good for atleast a couple more hp on a stocker and a smoother power curve. i like the whole idea of adjusting it without messing with the carbs. for about 130 bucks its alittle more expensive, its worth it. has anyone tried it yet on the forum?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I am one of the skeptics. Any horsepower gains claimed for the flo-commander are in the midrange. Even Dave claims that the flo-commander is in addition to a jet kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.