Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one? Likes/dislikes. Debating on either the 2003 or the 2004 model. Alot of retailers are clearing out the 03's but for another $60, the 04's (Blaster 2.0) look pretty damn good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just bought one, nice jacket. Dislikes... in the size I needed for the shoulders and arms to fit the waist and belly is a bit snug. I am hoping it will stretch out a little, but its not bad.

The jacket itself seems sturdy and the blue I got looks awesome! That blue really stands out.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get the '03 or '04? How much? Just found the '04 for $230 at Motoxoutlet.com
Not a bad price considering local they sell for $300 and won't budge on the price...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought the 03 at motoxoutlet for 150 bucks...

Local I saw an 03 for 350 bucks. Things tend to be more expensive around here though.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've got a yellow/gunmetal one, and absolutely love it. It's an 03, i haven't seen the new ones yet, but it's a great jacket. Very comfortable, looks great, and has held up awesome over a years use. I wouldn't hesitate to get another one based on my experience with this one. If i remeber correctly, I got mine for about $240 a year ago, so that sounds like a great price on the new ones, but if ya can find an 03 ya like on sale or something it'd still be a good jacket.

xtreme2k has attached this file: bikeandgear.jpg

·
Registered
401 Posts
maw online has them on clearance for $150 including delivery. anyone know if the perforated one will keep you warm when its cool out and if the red matches the 636?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.