Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my bike so i no longer need this gear

I have a joe rocket ufo mens jacket size M with ce armor and a waterproof liner that i bought in september for $200---75$ shipped

fieldsheer tour temp jacket with ce armor and fleece liner size M---SOLD

Arai astral x thierry van de bosch replica size L that i bought new only a few months ago for $585 still in fantastic shape---200 shipped

scorpion exo 400 size L with less than one riding season wearing it, comes with a dark smoke tinted visor---$60 shipped

·
Registered
429 Posts
extremely interested in the arai...let me try on a size L at the dealer tommorow and ill see if i can do it....do you know if they make cheekpads for the arai that size it down to a M if its a tad too big?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M through XXL in arai's is the same shell size but the pads are different.
im not sure how much new cheek pads are but im sure theyre kinda pricy from arai. Could probably get some on ebay for dirt cheap tho. PM me back and let me know if you want it as soon as you can so i dont sell it to someone else first.

·
Registered
187 Posts
what size is the EXO 400

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry for the slow replies, my laptop charger died so i had to get another
fieldsheer jacket is black
the exo 400 is a size M and it is solid black

ill post some pictures up as soon as i can

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pictures of the arai

tried to get a good picture of the paint on it, looks kinda like a bass boat paint job

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, all i had

·
Registered
429 Posts
damnn man i ended up buyin a shoei just before you posted the pics....thats a real good deal though, im sure itll go quick

thanks anyway,good luck

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well thank you for your infinite wisdom on helmet paint
if youre not interested in buying anything , fuck off

·
Registered
82 Posts
well....I WAS interested in said helmet, was just waiting until I got paid tomorrow and actually had cash in had so I wasn't a deadbeat buyer.

But if you're going to be a dickhead about something as stupid as me knowing that the paint sparkles because it has metallic flake in it i'll keep my money and you can go fuck yourself. unbelievable.

good fucking luck with your sale, cockbag.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well you hadnt said anything about buying anything
you were just being a douche about how i described it

1 - 20 of 39 Posts