Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i couldn't find a "gear" section

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item.aspx?style=20007&department=112&Division=1

i want this jacket, the black/white/gunmetal one, but it doesn't have a liner. I live in Georgia, and although our winters are fairly short, they do hit the mid-high 20's at times.

I want to know if this jacket is more of a summer leather jacket, due to it not having a liner, and having molded vents, instead of zippered. I found a honda JR jacket at a shop, and it had a liner. it felt awesome, but no Kawi like it, at least to my knowlegde.

any info would be great

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
it's not a ultra cool jacket, it's not perforated leather, so it won't let in as much cold air. I have joe rocket factory kawi full race suit, and that is perforated leather, so it would be cold on a cool day.

My old Rhyno jacket as not perforated, and it had a removable liner, but I took that out the day I got it, and it was fine even riding close to 0 (32). Coldest bits were my fingers, and my chin.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I think you'd be okay, but you do want to try and make sure you dress warm beneath the jacket too.. That will make a big difference.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i saw the one piece leathers on my trip to Merrit Island Fl.last
month if i wasnt wearing my Shift M1 suit i probably would have
got it , it was only 699.00:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas,

The guy at the dealership said he was pretty sure it came with a removable vest liner, but they didn't have any Kawis in stock. the honda and suzuki both have the liner, and the rest of the design seems to be the same. i am going to get it, and if it doesn't have one, oh well, can't hurt going from mesh to leather

i usually wear a long sleeve shirt in winter, and possible a lightweight fleece, but I am going to look for something better(warmer/thinner) like the under armor stuff or something similar.

dam zigzag that is a good price

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.