Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
its a cool item, i use one as well, the top pouch will only fit a phone, the biggest one will fit a 32oz gatorade, and the smaller one in the front will fit wallet, etc...
the bag stays on the bike due to 3 magnets, so its very easy to attache and remove from your bike.

3 compartments (one for phone/sunglasses) one main compartment (12inches long X6inches wide X3-5incues high) and one front pocket (fits about the contents of your pocket in your jeans)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a nice bag for the small commonly used items when riding. I just put the things I used most often in it on my trip. I kept my wallet, GPS, a couple waters, phone, camera, flashlight, batteries, etc.

Here is Joe Rockets description:
JoeRocket.com said:

Features

• Wind/water resistant Rock Tex 680 construction
  • Magnetic mount system
  • Belt buckle guard
  • Cell phone zipper pocket
  • Reflective piping
  • 13"L X 7.5"W X 4.5H

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks/seems cool and functional, but I usually just throw that stuff in my backpack. I'd like to find a larger size tank bag for packing light clothes for semi-short road trips.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
i wasn't too far off by just guessing the volume of the pack...props to myself

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks/seems cool and functional, but I usually just throw that stuff in my backpack. I'd like to find a larger size tank bag for packing light clothes for semi-short road trips.
I've got some tank bags for sale... They work great for road trips ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts