Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're only available in canada though. i may have to drive there. anyone know any retailers around niagra falls
mac has attached this file: 250_250_wdet.jpg
mac has attached this file: 250_248_wdet_back.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
its on joe rockets site, www.joerocket.com
goto textile jackets.

http://www.mcbridecycle.com/ <--Mcbride sells joe rocket gear, they are in Toronto, which is about 1 hr from niagara falls

http://www.nrcracing.com <-- NRC can get joe rocket as well, they are in Niagara on the lake (which is just as close as Niagara falls for you. Not sure if they will be able to get that jacket yet or not, they get their stuff from parts Canada, not joe rocket directly.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I can never understand why people like advertising for companies for free.
I like my Kawi but not to the extent that I would advertise for them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
you still give the company free ads. when you are riding your bike around.. unless you take of the lettering on you ride. i love my bike and have always supported kawi. so wearing a jacket like that i would be honered. not only does it look good. but your making a statement. meaning if you have one, and your buddies do too. well the newbie, that wants to get a bike or whatever.. must mean to him or here .this company must stand behind their product..

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
The only sticker I haven't taken off my bike is the one on the tank because you can't. The only things I will advertise for free are my Baseball team and my country. Other than that, get ya damn stickers and put them up your butt!:D (nike, gap, kawasaki, etc...)

I have a joe rocket jacket and I took all the patches off of that too. I'm not no damn billboard!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Cyber, do you also take the tags out of all your underwear?[:p] I agree on some of the advertising stuff, but taking the joerocket patches off etc. seems a little extreme. Just my $.02:D

·
Registered
605 Posts
I think a lot of it is just brand loyalty. Many are proud of their bikes, so they wear a jacket that reflects their bike brand. I have a Shoei helmet, Alpinestars jacket and gloves, Joe Rocket Jacket and gloves, and all the stock stickers on my bike, and I don't consider myself as a rolling billboard. But I am proud of what I have. Not boasting or posing, just proud. A great deal of the money you pay for mechandise goes towards marketing and advertising. You buy things for a reason, whether it be brand, functionality, safety, look, etc., so why not be proud of it and show the world that you are?

Just my $.02 also. [:p]

·
Registered
67 Posts
I do the exact same thing... I take off any company logos on any of the products that I buy, if they will come off easily. I'll be pulling the stickers off the Kawi asap.

Originally posted by cyberdos
The only sticker I haven't taken off my bike is the one on the tank because you can't. The only things I will advertise for free are my Baseball team and my country. Other than that, get ya damn stickers and put them up your butt!:D (nike, gap, kawasaki, etc...)

I have a joe rocket jacket and I took all the patches off of that too. I'm not no damn billboard!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well after reading this thread i immediatly went out and tore the stupid Bull figure right off my Lamborghini:D. I never realized how dumb i was to drive around with that on my car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
the things we argue about now adays amaizes me. yeah i took most of the stickers off mine too, but not because i thought i was advertising, i think my bike looks more racey and streamlined. plus, and sorry to burst yuor bubble, bikes wouldnt be so cheap if there wanst free adv. from the people that ride them. they would have to spend so much money on adv, that we would have to spend the same amount to get a ninja as a duc. so ride around with yuor joe rockets and shoei's and kawies, cause its just making it cheaper for guys like me to ride, thanks yall

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Originally posted by godsdozer
Well after reading this thread i immediatly went out and tore the stupid Bull figure right off my Lamborghini:D. I never realized how dumb i was to drive around with that on my car.
[:M50]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.