Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that joe rocket has a line of riding jeans that are a blend, and have pads in the knees and the hips.. the more and more I read, the current "jeans" that I wear will not hold up in an un fortunate downing.

Being a teacher (in hawaii) I do wear jeans to school, or nicer dress shorts. I was thinking about using a pair of shorts under the riding pants then only having to pull them down when I get to work.

Anyone have any opinions about the JR line of pants, or others???

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Island,

I have a pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic Textile pants and I really like the way they fit and the functionality is nice too.

They have a zipper all the way down each leg and also snaps, so you can put them on and take them off without taking your shoes/boots off. Also has pockets plus a zipper in the back to attach the pants to a jacket that also has a with a zipper.

I tried both the Ballistic and the Revolution pants, both are textile and both seemed pretty nice. I can wear the Ballistic pair over pants or shorts pretty comfortably. Usually if I have on shorts undernaith and I go somewhere, I can unzip the sides for ventilation without removing the pants themselves. In shorts I got a little bit of rubbing on the sides of my knees, but is wasn't bad. The textile pants felt best when wore over a pair of jeans though.

I have had a lot of good luck with Joe Rocket products. I also have several of their jackets and gloves, some shirts and a tank bag. No experience with any of their leather suits though.

Now I know they have the new "Atomic Jeans" but I have never seen a pair. They are about 90 bucks USD and the Ballistic pants are 150 bucks USD.

Dragginjeans.com (Or maybe its draggingjeans.com) also makes demin riding pants.

Good luck.

-Flash

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
No, I have never read anything about textiles supposed to be worn over other clothing, gear. I have wore the jackets over a plain t-shirt as well as over long sleeve garments.

Pants too, very comfortable. I just have boney knees, hence my comment above.

-Flash

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.