Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jordo636 sent me his wheelie video so I could host it for him and post it here for all your viewing pleasure. It's actually pretty good, the wheelies are long and smooth looking. The video's only a few minutes long, so go ahead, right click on target and Save As.

http://home.fuse.net/chris32/jordo6361.wmv

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You're right. I saved the vid out of the email he sent me, so I can view it on my computer, but if I click on it, it opens up media player, and won't play it. I think my website is all screwed up to because I went in to erase some pics and it won't let me. I'll try to get things straightened out.

Hey Jordo, Media Player says it won't play the file because it is damaged or corrupt. However, it let me download it from the email you sent me.......weird.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope, still doesn't work. This is really fucking weird. Wish I was a computer geek so I could fix this thing.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
wheres the video. im excited to see some more ninjas pimped out in wheelies[}:)]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by jordo636
well he hasnt posted it yet so that old link is the bad one. I'm sure he will post it soon and it will work.

You sent me the same exact video. I posted it up as jordo6361 instead of jordo636, but it still has the same error message when I click on it on here.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
stop sending it via email send it icq or aim or somthing. most email boxes are not over 2mb

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by JRoCK
stop sending it via email send it icq or aim or somthing. most email boxes are not over 2mb

He sent it to my email about a week ago. I DOWNLOADED IT FROM THE EMAIL, AND CAN VIEW IT FROM MY SAVED FILES. That's not the problem. The problem is, I uploaded it to my website, and then posted the link here, but for some reason it won't work.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
how big is the video? how long does it take to upload few sec? or few min?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.