Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is alot of posts on stuff like this but I was wondering if I upgraded my bike too soon. I rode a 1984 Honda Nighthawk 750 for 4 months sold it to a friend and have now jumped to a 2005 ZX-6R. I felt comfortable on the Nighthawk and picked up some good experience. I think that motorcycle experience from growing up helped alot. I have ridden dirtbikes all my life. But I'm scared that I didn't give myself enough time to pick up experience? I feel like I am ready however I am a bit scared of the 636. Although I think this is good because I respect the risk of riding and it will help keep me aware. Will the 636 decrease the quality of experience I recieve while riding? Or does it sound like I will be ok? Thanks in advance. Oh and I've taken the MSF course. What I learned there was priceless and has definately helped me become a better rider.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
That bike has a lot of power...but...sounds to me like you have a good attitude, and you respect the bike. Just don't ride beyond your limits. Take your time to get to know the bike and continue learning to ride. Don't be trying to show off and crap like that, ego can get you killed very fast on a bike. Just be careful as we all must be on any bike!
Oh and wear your gear or I will tell on you! LOL [:p]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.