Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
So I did jumper mod then I turn on key and nothing happens no power no fuel pump noise nothing.did I fry my ecu or just fuse. I checked fuse box and they look ok?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi guys
So I did jumper mod then I turn on key and nothing happens no power no fuel pump noise nothing.did I fry my ecu or just fuse. I checked fuse box and they look ok?
I'd recommend getting a lamp tester and testing the fuses. Sometimes you can visually check a fuse that's blown and it looks fine, but a lamp tester will tell you for sure if there's current going through.

I got mine for about $6 including tax and it's definitely something you want to have and use if you're going to be modifying the electrical system.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
definately a fuse
I'd recommend getting a lamp tester and testing the fuses. Sometimes you can visually check a fuse that's blown and it looks fine, but a lamp tester will tell you for sure if there's current going through.

I got mine for about $6 including tax and it's definitely something you want to have and use if you're going to be modifying the electrical system.
2 years to late gents.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts