Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive finally got my bike to a decent mileage where i think its ready to be done but i dont want to dig throughall of these threads looking for someone who tells how to do it so i figured id just start a new thread so...... who can tell me how to do this

·
Registered
80 Posts
me too

so ive finally got my bike to a decent mileage where i think its ready to be done but i dont want to dig throughall of these threads looking for someone who tells how to do it so i figured id just start a new thread so...... who can tell me how to do this

yes, please i'm in the same place as this ^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,494 Posts

http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/165/45/

That was so hard to find if we ever meet you owe me a six pack...of canadian beer!!!

Habs

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so i just find the unused wiring clip and cross over with a wire and thats it

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Useless...lazy...and more junk threads:rockets:

·
Powerhungry
38,368 Posts
too bad.
i guess i was ALSO too lazy to look for the answers.

but not too lazy to nuke this.

threads like these should ALMOST require an infraction to be given.
we are NOT here soley to HELP you.

we CAN help you, help YOURSELF.

but as you said, you werent willing to do so..:buzzsaw:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.