Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raced this weekend and found I was having a problem with turning in on certain corners of our track. Popped in to my dyno guy who is an ex racer and asked for his advice. After some questions we determined is running wide in mid corner in higher speed turns and drifting wide on slower speed turns on exit. especially when hard on the gas. His suggesting from the symptoms was my rebound on the front end is to soft. Whilst chatting I mentioned an ad I'd seen for a 2nd hand autotune to add on to my PC V that was for sale and asked if it a good buy and if they are worth it. Long story short he said he had a customer that was selling one he had fitted new to his bike about a year ago one. Ended up it cheaper plus for a small fee he will fit and do the initial tune and show me how to fine trim for the track. Last time fueling was set was prior to my new injectors and rear can. Saves a hugh amount on cost on dyno time especially if I do some mods like bored throttle bodies etc and can also be used with my other bikes fitted with power commanders.Any way still cannot find info on spacer dimensions required for 05 zx6r/ 636 clutch swop. Also on the agenda is lightening the Flywheel, just need to know how much the skim off. Anyway some pics from this weekend.Nice to get some lefties for a change.

Reactions: Antares

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. My 57 year old muscles felt it the next day I needed a hot bath to loosen up before unpacking the bike and van. Getting old is definately not for sissies, especially whilst getting dive bombed by the youngsters on full sbk spec 400 ninjas who are busy breaking their class track lap records in the process.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts