Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if they only released colors for the '03 for a limited time. When they first came out they sold so many red ones I got sick of the color. No one is buying red anymore I noticed. It seems that red production has stopped and now silver is the only color being produced. I really love the 03 in just about every color, but seriously, what's the deal? I personally think Green is by far the best color on this bike but Kawasaki USA screwed us royally here and only offered it on the RR. But to get to my original topic, anyone else noticing this??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah ive noticed more silver bikes being sold here lately too. However when I bought my black 636 my dealer had 2 silver, 2 red, my black bike and 2 6rr's. Maybe he stocked up as each color came out, but he had them all at the same time. Just my .02.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize they are still making them all. I was trying to be a sarcastic ass back there. I just wondered what the big reason for the large influx of silver bikes. I like the color but am getting rather sick of seeing silver bike after silver bike.

Anybody bought a red one recently??

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i feel a whole lot of post of red 03 owners coming on.

i like the green and silver one because you can see all the shapes of the bike. red and blue is just gross IMO. maybe they should make orange and yellow ones next year.

·
Registered
251 Posts
If they had orange this year I would have bought that color, of course nothing would have been better than them offering 6r's to us this year in team green.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.