Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome. You came to the right place. A lot of members 03 bikes. Keep reading and do a search. You will find something you might want to do. I would get rid of the rear fender first.

·
Registered
486 Posts
go to the general discussion section and look in the sticky area. there is a thread called the complete aftermarket parts for the 03 zx6r

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought my first bike I got myself a 2003, 636 I just had it for a week and I love it. Does any body know where to get good accessories for a reason able price on line, or any cool modifications to do on it. thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
I got mine last tuesday, and I am so happy with it, getting ready to change her oil tomorrow. I wanted a red one but they didn't have one so I got a black one. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Originally posted by Johnny77

I got mine last tuesday, and I am so happy with it, getting ready to change her oil tomorrow. I wanted a red one but they didn't have one so I got a black one. Welcome.

You're gonna change the oil already? Am I missing something here? Hmmm, looks like I haven't been taking that good care of my bike. Anyone know where I can get tips on maintaining my bike aside from what's listed in the manual?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.