Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that most of you guys reccommend the R&G ones from the UK, is that site set up so we can just purchase w/ a credit card and is it alot to get shipped over here? How much modification/tools is need i read something about the tank gettin replaced(reason I ask is because i dont have access to much of anything..). I am a complete newb to bikes and am trying to learn/respect as much as possible before I go out riding.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Send me a Private Message if you still need more details. I have the R&G sliders, they are great. But I have not really tried them out yet. With regards to the tank, it is the coolant bottle that you are talking about. And they send one to you included for the price. It is one of the reasons that these sliders cost more.

All in all, they have a great site, everything was as promised, and I feel better knowing I have the best sliders on my baby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.