Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from rochester, got an 06 636 from roman (good guy). needs a few things though, like plastics, fairingstay, gauge cluster, and rearsets. I guess I'll make a post in the classifieds.

I had a 94 ninja 600 as my first bike, but have had 2 r6's since then. my 2001 r6 is now for sale if anyone wants one (ahem). lol

couple pics of it/my last trackday

·
Registered
562 Posts
Good luck to you... Welcome to the site. The 06 is the last 636 displacement, good find.

--Anthony

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site. What track is that at?? Have fun and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that was at Cayuga in Ontario.

rode the 636 for pretty much the first time yesterday. huge improvement over the r6. significantly faster, brakes better, handling is pretty different, much shorter wheelbase. throttle response is def worse, but that may be because of maybe because my r6 was carbed and this is fi?

i've got all the plastics off it now except for the tail. this pic is when i bought it. got vortex adjustable rearsets on there, and just bent up and mounted the shift rod for gp shift. now i just need a cluster, stay, and plastics.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Just got an 06 636 and love it. I traded up from a measely suzuki 500 so it is just awesome. Put 800 miles on the bike in one week, it pretty easy to do in Phoenix cuz the weather is always nice. Got a Leo Vince slip on on the way, can't wait.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i got an 06 from him also, pretty similar damage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.