Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY guys my name is vin... i just got my bike last week...02'zx-6r
just want to know what kind of maintenance should i need to be doing to keep my bike in great condition and in great performance.
looking forward to get to know riders in this forum.

thanks

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
dude,

change the oil and filter, check your coolant, lube and adjust the chain, check air filter and check your tire pressures.

and most important, ride it as much as humanly possible...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
What's up! Congrats on the new bike. Just make sure you keep your oil changed. brakes bled, keep her clean and treat her well!;) So what color did you get?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply...
i got the chrome pearl yellow...and i'm loving every seconds of it.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
also if you want to keep the bike in top shape, dont go doing stunts on them...stunts are really hard on the bike...

wheelies and stoppies espcially since these bikes were never designed to do these type of things, infact supersports were designed to NOT do this things since they really hinder racing if your front end or rear end comes up all the time...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello I just wanted to day that waiting for a new bike is worth it. I just picked up my new 2003 black 636 off the dealership. Man the bike is so sweet, I kinda miss my ex500 but it had to go, I ended up putting 6100 on my kawi card which is not a bad deal and they took my 2002 as a trade in. I am so excited cause I went from a ok bike to a sweet ass bike. Well thanks.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.