Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo Hoo!

I've been reading in this forum for sometime now, I just never registered. Got my `04 Silver 636 today, put 70 miles on it this evening. So far I really like it, I have not ridden in about 6 years and this bike is suprisingly easy to ride especially if you consider me a beginner...

Just thought I'd introduce myself...

Marcus
`04 Kawasaki 636
`02 Acura RSX-S
`85 Dodge D-50

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Welcome to the board!! You made a good choice in color.

This is an old pic of my 03, she no longer has any stickers on the fairings.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I could take some.., but it looks like any other completly stock 2004 silver 636...

246 miles on her after today's ride, my body is going to have to get use to riding my legs, wrists and hands are killing me, but I've just got to get use to it.., I love it...

BTW, did anyone actually follow the break-in period? 6th gear at 4K rpms is only 45mph.., I prob. followed it up to about 10 miles, then I hit the highway and had to break it... But since I'm the finance manager at the dealership I bought it from, I bet it will be ok...

·
Registered
211 Posts
when i bought mine last month the guy said to screw the recommended break-in period but to follow this: 1st hundred miles less then 8k, next 400 miles less then 11k then get it serviced and then it is time to ride. i just got mine serviced on saturday and let me tell you that it feels much better!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.