Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new to this board. A lot of great info. Just got my 03' Silver 636 this past Saturday. I't s beeutiful :D. All stock right now, but pretty soon get some mods going. Just wanted to introduce myself and say what's up? Peace, Andy.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
hey, welcome to the board
watch out people are going to tell you that green is faster lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yup, you're right ,I just heard that one. A couple of my buddies in the group I ride with have some blue, green kawis. Had to stand out, just a little!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
And Classy too! Welcome aboard, you made the right choice[8D].

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks fellas. I'm working on getting some mods done ;). Fender elim kit,(custom werks), and either a yosh /muzzy pipe, not sure yet. flush mount front turn signals, when it's done i'll try to shoot over a pic or 2..3..4..:D
Peace.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by GreyDeath
Thanks fellas. I'm working on getting some mods done ;). Fender elim kit,(custom werks), and either a yosh /muzzy pipe, not sure yet. flush mount front turn signals, when it's done i'll try to shoot over a pic or 2..3..4..:D
Peace.
Now that you are a member, use the search function on the top. Look up fender eliminator template; there was numerous posts on how to do your own for the 636. You will save A LOT of money and will still look kick ass. Good luck and welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks!! Did not too many mods yet, just the flush fronts, and took off the side zx6r decals, kind a like the plain look. Trying to still get the elim kit, and the yosh / muzzy, not sure yet. How do you guys post your pics???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.