Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I just bought a 2004 zx6r and i looovvee it! it wasn't that bad to get use to after starting from a ninja 250. Just wanted to say hi to everyone.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the board! As if you didn't know, you picked the right bike and the right forum. Plenty of knowledge around here...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sweet! Makes your 250 feel like a moped, huh? How about some pics? Is there really such a place called "Placentia"?!?![:0]

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Is it really a 2004. Did the dealer tell you that or is there something that says it is a 2004. The dealer down here said the '04s wouldn't begin showing up until February at the earliest.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The 2004' are in the show room! Just the 636's, the zx10 won't hit till December. The Orange 636 is sweet! :D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I just called a local dealer near me and they said they have some in stock and ready to go...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yup, I've seen all of them except green. They are here. The blue this year is much better than 03 IMO. Nice deep blue.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I don't even want to go look. I wanted the blue at first. The pics for the 03 looked pretty nice until I saw it in person out in the sun. It was a total turn-off IMO. The Silver is faster anyway[:p].

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the warm welcome. if you guys like pics, i'll send you an email. i'm not very good uploading pictures onto the web. it's been 4 days now, already at 125miles on the odo. :) MUST BRAKE IT IN!!!!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
new bike. you shood have twice as many miles cas you love it :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.