Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a magnetic Rapid Transit tank bag on my ZX9R, and it put dimples in the paint. I called up cust service and they told me that Kawi's use a soft clear coat and the magnets eventually dig into the paint. Then they told me that I should have read the tags when I bought it, and proceeded to tell me tough shit. I told them there were no warnings on the bag, and then they asked when I bought it. Thankfully, I bought it before they knew about the problem and started putting the warnings on them. I knew the wouldn't pay for a paint job, so I didn't push that to far, and they offered to send me any of their products to make up for it. So now I have the tank bag and a new set of Recon 45 saddle bags!!! $600 bucks for a new paint job would've been nice, but I'm pretty pleased with the way they handled the problem. The Kawi's a 2000 anywho... Deals Gap here I come!!! The other two pics are for you Joe and Ant ( JCP636 and allblack636), before and after the crash...

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet saddlebags bro. I gotta git me some.
You can get them for $89 at some sites. They have rain cover that come with them as well. I think they are perfect size for what I need them for.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I like the bike with the orange but the all black with the orange accents is SICK:) You were always a bag kinda guy... Glad to hear you got one up on the man!lol The place looks great and the Nissan looks to be still truckin!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts