Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i finally got my Hindle oval alum. supersport bolt-on installed as well as my factory jet-kit. All I can say is woah!!! It's like a different bike. The Hindle sounds awesome very deep and throaty at idle put when you get on it she screams, not to mention its o much lighter than that stock tank heavy can! With the jet-kit installed the powerband seems to be alot smoother and so does the throttle in the lower rpm's. I couldnt be happier. Thanks again guys for the info and comments on all my annoying questions.lol

peace dudes
:D

·
Registered
700 Posts
sweet dude...how hard was it to install yer jet kit? What jets did you end up usin? thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I would post some pics of the bike with the Hindle installed but my scanner is broken and no digital camera[V] Oh yeah, I had the kit installed at my dealer in a few hours or so, so i guess it went fairly smoothly. I dont know what jets he ended up using but he must have done alot of rejets in his day cuz she runs like a bat out of hell. No backfiring at all. AWESOME SIMPLY AWESOME! I highly reccomend Hindle cans, sweet bang for the buck.

Peace fellas

·
Registered
63 Posts
My idol!! [:M10]I've been looking to do the same to my beast. PLEASE post pics as soon as you can. I'd really like to see the settings on the box. I helped a buddy install one on his TL1000 and the improvements to the powerband were huge - no more burps - but it was alot of trial and error to get it just right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.