Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just finished installing my Power commander on my 03 zx6r 636. i was wondering if you guys noticed a huge difference running one of the base maps that could be uploaded onto it. my mods include k&n air filter, muzzy slip on, new plugs, and fresh valve adjustment. that's pretty much the major stuff i've done. im planning on gettin a tune after august 11th cause the tuner comes back off vacation then. so let me know what you guys think. and what i can expect.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I havent gotten one for mine yet, but my nephew put one on his GSX-R 750 and is running one of the base maps from the DynoJet site and he said he noticed quite a large difference in the power increase. He also said it smoothed out the powerband as well. He can definitely give a liter bike a run for its money.

·
Registered
339 Posts
search on here for some custom maps. ive been using the scorpion one which was very noticeably smoother and had more oomph to scoot around on.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've noticed that when i start up the bike, it doesn't seem to be as rich. there used to be a huge rich gas smell when i first start up. so i guess the pc3 leaned it out a bit. throttle response seems a little better. it feels a little more peppy, just doesn't seem too much difference. but again, does seem a little better power band.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.