Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
frame slider. Just painted my garage light lime green last weekend and now awaiting for my Kawasaki Racing banner to go next to the AUDI =)

BTW, thanks for everyone's input, time to go riding! 102 degrees burn baby burn[:p]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
How about a seat cowl and dark smoke windscreen next? :D

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Give him a break Adam. You said nobody wanted to look at my mods thread because I had everything everybody else has or wants. Now you're suggesting Diau to do the same?!

Bike looks good man! Be safe out there.

·
Registered
237 Posts
First time I've liked the tbr exhaust on an 05/06 model. Looking great.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by hokie636
Give him a break Adam. You said nobody wanted to look at my mods thread because I had everything everybody else has or wants. Now you're suggesting Diau to do the same?!

Bike looks good man! Be safe out there.
This guy is a fellow VW/Audi nut.. Durrrr. Well, I was, anyway.. until recently. Owned 9 VW's and will never own another. That's another story though.

I'm just trying to help him empty his wallet. That's all. Bikes are expensive. :D

...and trey: I told you no one wanted to see your thread because it was in the wrong place, or at least sort of in the wrong place. technically you posted in the correct place, but that forum gets almost no traffic at all. almost everyones bikes look the same.. everyone does the same mods for the most part. that's true. my blue '05 is probably going to look a lot like all the other blue '05s but hopefully it will stand out one of these days :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, yea I was really into my S4 3 yrs ago...now its just a car that takes me from point A to point B. Ocassionally i'll run into a domestic that wants to play, the the looks on his face when he just got spanked by a 4 door sedan is priceless. :D

I should have gotten this bike when i was in my low 20's. Its so fun to ride but then again, dont think i can afford the two payments.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.