Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just joined KF. I ride a 93'zx7 and i think it's an awesome bike. I've always loved them since I was a teenager and i always dreamt of owning one. The forum has proved to be very informative and i'm glad to finally be a member. Team green baby!! I've attached a pic of my ride. It's being re-painted, will post pics when it's complete.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey guys I just joined KF. I ride a 93'zx7 and i think it's an awesome bike. I've always loved them since I was a teenager and i always dreamt of owning one. The forum has proved to be very informative and i'm glad to finally be a member. Team green baby!! I've attached a pic of my ride. It's being re-painted, will post pics when it's complete.
"Wog Wahn" my friend!!! I got 5 92 ZX-7's...3 x 'J' models and 2 'K' or 'R' models... Welcome!!!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
It's being re-painted, will post pics when it's complete.
call me crazy, but i actually LIKE that paint scheme. it's unusual and bright, but i like it.

welcome!

s3aturnr

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dont want to show my age, but I remember when the 93 zx7r came out. It was the hotest looking bike around at the time. I was riding a Kawasaki Gpz 750 and wanted the 93 zx7r soo... bad.

Nice lookin bike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my friends think i'm crazy too for re-painting it. When i purchased it, there were a few MINOR flaws and i like my rides to be in immaculate condition, especially one that i have admired for so long. My friends all said that they would have left it just as it was(they loved the original paint scheme). I took a long time before i decided to re-paint it because i wanted to get it right. I think i've done just that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts