1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I ran into a guy with R6.
guy: What is it, 750 or 600?
me: it's 250
guy: wow, you shoulda never bought it. It's slow.
me: This is my 1st bike. I am still learning.
He still couldn't believe it's 250 he asked me like 3 times. He said he started with a 600, had a gsxr and crashed it (no wonder he crashed). I have two bros exhaust. He said how I
wasted my money to buy an exhaust on my 250. He wanted to ride my bike so he took it around the block and said " can I do the burnout?" I was like no. I gotta go. he was like the bike looks nice but it's only 250.
I get people stare at my bike all the time. This bike is very attractive than bigger bikes.:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
you let someone you DONT know take your bike around the block?

wtf.....
hell, why not??? just tell the other guy it's okay if you can ride his bike around the block and also ask him if it's also okay to do a burnout on his. :D

...don't forget to include that you're just learning to ride. :eek:

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
meh, it is slow. Straight line power isn't everything though.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Today I ran into a guy with R6.
guy: What is it, 750 or 600?
me: it's 250
guy: wow, you shoulda never bought it. It's slow.
me: This is my 1st bike. I am still learning.
He still couldn't believe it's 250 he asked me like 3 times. He said he started with a 600, had a gsxr and crashed it (no wonder he crashed). I have two bros exhaust. He said how I
wasted my money to buy an exhaust on my 250. He wanted to ride my bike so he took it around the block and said " can I do the burnout?" I was like no. I gotta go. he was like the bike looks nice but it's only 250.
I get people stare at my bike all the time. This bike is very attractive than bigger bikes.:Laughing rolling:
I'm not sure if this is the blind leading the blind or just two idiots.

I had a guy on a Harley ask me what size the bike was the other day. I told me a 250 and he said "nice bike". I said, "thanks".

·
Registered
221 Posts
Clearly wouldnt have let him ride my shit!!!! I dont let nobody ride my bike. I dont give a damn if you been riding forever. I still owe too much for this bike

·
Registered
5 Posts
I thought the standard was the person who is "test riding" the bike hands over thier car/bike keys and if they bring it back in a condition less than it left you get thier ride. Maybe thats just how we do it.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
so he took it around the block
DAM

so, do you even know the dude? like best friends, lover, brother?

edit: ight man, i'm not flaming you really. but i would suggest against that in the future

·
Registered
237 Posts
he made fun of your bike. repeatedly. and instead of landing 4 knuckles squarely across his chin, you handed over your keys. did i miss anything?

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
He wanted to ride my bike so he took it around the block

So can I ride your girl?....Honestly, if someone asks to ride my bike...that is what I ask them in return. Nobody rides my bike and nobody rides my women...nobody but me.

·
Kawi for Life!
1,610 Posts
So can I ride your girl?....Honestly, if someone asks to ride my bike...that is what I ask them in return. Nobody rides my bike and nobody rides my women...nobody but me.
shit man, hate to do this over the internet, but she didn't tell you she's been screwing me on the side?! Man I'm sorry.... sucks for you! :D

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
yeah I let people I don't know ride my bike all the time. Especially after they tell me, "Oh, it's only a 600".... I figure they can handle it for sure in that case.

umm

W
T
F
?

Time to grab another beer...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts