Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was hanging at a club that has a patio, bikes everywhere. I'm on the patio chillin and all of a sudden a female pulls up with a dude on the back hanging to her. Now please inform me if this is normal. I wouldn't feel right getting on back of anybodys' bike especially a female. MAYBE if it was my wife, but I still bout it. What would you do??

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
did you go to beaudrux(s/p)? some of the females here in houston have bad ass bikes. i wouldnt ride "bitch" with any though. looking at their bad ass bike makes me feel like a bitch already.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
if i had a bike, i would definitely feel like a bitch. but if i didn't at the time, and she was hot and had a hot bike, i would be fine with riding on the back. the only thing i would question is her riding skills (no offense to any ladies here). but again, if she has a nice bike she must be doin something right.

·
Registered
298 Posts
What in the hell's wrong with you guys?! Am I the only one here seeing the wonderful *opportunities* a guy would have riding on the back of a girl? hint, hint...sheesh!!

I've only met a few riding girls around my area. None of them are all that. But if there was a hot one who was a good rider, I'd be on the back of her bike every chance I'd get. Meanwhile you chumps would be riding solo...

LOL

inca jones

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
taking turns? thats just as bad as sloppy seconds.

actually ive seen them have bad ass bikes, but their skil level has not been up to par. i guess they are scared to wreck all the bling.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Arturo,

You're a sick individual!! LOL

But now I can't get the idea out of my head - I wanna find some chick riders in my area and ask them for rides! :D

inca jones

·
Registered
150 Posts
i was getting hit on by a 40+ woman on a beemer.. she almost dropped it at a light messing with her radio.. lol. Anyways, she was a milf, but still.. i would not ride on the back..

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Why wouldn't you ride on the back? Is it because you don't think women have the body strength to hold you on the back or is it that you would feel inferior? if it's the later then I think it's a F'ed up sexist comment.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Bah, I just went through this very experience recently. Here's the story:

Been working on an '85 Honda Interceptor for a cute girl that lives in Manhattan. I finally got as many of the problems sorted out that she could afford at the time for her, and she needed to come pick it up. So she took the F-train in to the 179 Street Station, where I met her with her bike (she was quite happy to see the bike running, let me tell you).

So after I let her take the bike out for a test spin so that she can tell me if it felt better than before, we then needed to get me back to my house, so I rode bitch with her.

Well, let me put it this way... If she were a better rider, I would have felt alot more comfortable back there. If she were my girlfriend, and I could have had a bit of fun with my hand placement, I would have not minded one bit, bad rider and all.

Bike still needs a bit of work done to it, so I'll be seeing her every now and again.
BC.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
How much more of a discount other than free labor can I giver her?
Did I mention she was not only realy cute, but a killer nice person?

Then again, most of you don't care about personality, anyway.
BC.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Can't really do that... She already has a girlfriend...
Yeah, you read that right, a girlfriend.

When I met her, she was selling her bike, and I was considering buying it from her.
She wanted too much for the condition it was in, but was such a cool person, I offered to fix it up for her, free of charge, other than parts.

But she's cute, damn nice, and unavailable.
Besides, I learned along time ago that any girl that I'm strongly attracted to is already taken, one way or another. She just happened to be the first one that just happened to be gay. Was bound to happen sooner or later ;)

And yes, I have a 100% ratio of girls I'm attracted to that are taken factor. Its quite depressing, but saves me embarrasing situations. I usually ask quite early on "So how long have you been with your current bf?" Usually they either spit out the answer automatically, or they respond with "How did you know I have a bf? I didn't mention anything abut him..." to which I usually reply "I just know these things... I have my ways of telling."

;)
BC.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by arturo3rd

did you go to beaudrux(s/p)? some of the females here in houston have bad ass bikes. i wouldnt ride "bitch" with any though. looking at their bad ass bike makes me feel like a bitch already.
No, it was the Daqauri Factory on S. Main. The dude that rode with this girl must of not been too good of a rider cause he kept on sticking his foot out every time she turned a corner. I'd also be nervous cause she whipped out her cell phone at a red light. Females I swear. J/K:D

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Originally posted by bladecutter

Can't really do that... She already has a girlfriend...
Yeah, you read that right, a girlfriend.

When I met her, she was selling her bike, and I was considering buying it from her.
She wanted too much for the condition it was in, but was such a cool person, I offered to fix it up for her, free of charge, other than parts.

But she's cute, damn nice, and unavailable.
Besides, I learned along time ago that any girl that I'm strongly attracted to is already taken, one way or another. She just happened to be the first one that just happened to be gay. Was bound to happen sooner or later ;)

And yes, I have a 100% ratio of girls I'm attracted to that are taken factor. Its quite depressing, but saves me embarrasing situations. I usually ask quite early on "So how long have you been with your current bf?" Usually they either spit out the answer automatically, or they respond with "How did you know I have a bf? I didn't mention anything abut him..." to which I usually reply "I just know these things... I have my ways of telling."

;)
BC.
lol

awwww, man, what a waste![V]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.