Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post this video up for all the 05-06 zx6r owners out there... before the great reviews come from the 07 zx6r's... just watching this made me take even more pride in my bike...

SORRY IF THIS IS A REPOST... just wanted the 05-06 636 riders to see this, and remember why we love our bikes so dam much.. BECAUSE THEY'RE THE BOMB!!! hahahaha

http://www.dpccars.com/motorcycle/09-07-06page_2005_Kawasaki-ZX6R_Review.htm

kow wee

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
Funny this is probably what they said back in 1995? ;) Do you ever think about that.. How can anything get any better?? It does, somehow though..

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Originally posted by spitz04
Funny this is probably what they said back in 1995? ;) Do you ever think about that.. How can anything get any better?? It does, somehow though..
tru

·
Registered
347 Posts
Do you really think they will be able to out run a 636?
i know they did some work but after one year they can take on 36cc? I still don't think they have a chance maybe it's because i bought an 06. I couldn't wait for the 07 to come out.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
"Get outa the way 6R dude"....I love that line, anyhow, thanks for the post and if it wasn't 28 degrees F outside...I would be riding her to work.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think the 07 model will match if not better the 05 - 06 636's hp. Take a look at the R6...they put out the same hp as the 636..but with less tq, and you have to rev the snot out of it. I think with the combined weight and new 600 motor it will be a better bike on paper.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Originally posted by dcbb6
Take a look at the R6...they put out the same hp as the 636..but with less tq, and you have to rev the snot out of it.
True, but short of that small power band the bike is a dog...rode on a friends and I wasn't very impressed. I do look forward to the new 6R tho, hope it's all that and a bag of chips like Kawi is saying. [:p]

·
Registered
153 Posts
ok apart from the fact that the video proves our bikes kicks ass!!!! who ever own's that zx6r has the rear seat cover from a 04-05 zx10r! i though it wouldnt fit, please someone explain, i want one!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Everytime I watch that video it puts a smile on my face. This bike will be talked about for years to come. Think about it, we have the last 636 :D It set the mark really high for all other bikes to follow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.