Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Just ordered a Scorpion EXO-500 'Bio-Metal'

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  SSRSZ28 
#1 · (Edited)
I'll let you know how i like it after i get it. should be here around tuesday.

Anybody have one of these?

My local shop gave me a pretty good deal. Beat all the internet prices haha. so at least i'm keeping the money local

ok so the review

The helmet is REALLY tight. That or i'm just so used to my 3 year old helmet that was beyond broken in. but after a few days of riding i'm used to the tightness.

i like the flip down visor. a lot. i use it like 100% of the time when the sun is out. i just wish it was tinted a bit darker.

the noise. it was really overwhelming at first. my old hjc wasn't even as close to being as loud. but like i said after a few days it doesn't even bother me anymore. it's more of a knife cutting through air noise if you know what i mean. it's hard to explain. like blow into the edge of your hand. kinda like that noise as opposed to blowing into the palm of your hand. it's like cutting air.

and my motorcycle sounds COMPLETELY different through this helmet. it's weird. not sure how to describe it.

the pump works great. it helps get that custom perfect fit. no complaints.

and if this anything like my past threads you're all gonna bitch and moan because of exaggerations like scorpion uses child labor and clubs baby seals.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm all for child labour. You think i want to pay 200 bucks for a pair of nikes? Fuck no.

Pics or it didn't happen :D

#9 ·
Yeah I'll definately let you guy know all about it. I'll do a full review

#12 ·
Seeing as how my 4 year old son just used my new HJC helmet as a basketball...I am also looking at the EXO-500 but also considering a shark.

#16 ·
meh i got a matte black instead and negotiated $30 off the price.

i'll let you know more about it later on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.