Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up not getting the black...biy am I glad I got tbe matte white/matte black!! Furst thing I did was take off the fender reflectors. Tail tidy is on its way from www.sportbikelights.com and frame sliders will be in on monday. Crg shortys in red and gpr vr4 in red next month. And over with winter 2 Bros v.a.l.e. carbon exhaust and powdercoating wheels to match the showa suspension adjusters red color.

1376754017848.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535

·
Registered
808 Posts
Congrats man!!! i absolutely love that bike. I just applied yesterday for the loan to buy the same exact bike and I'm waiting to here back from the bank. The flat stardust white with the flat ebony 636 is just so freakin sexy. I'm jelous

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats man!!! i absolutely love that bike. I just applied yesterday for the loan to buy the same exact bike and I'm waiting to here back from the bank. The flat stardust white with the flat ebony 636 is just so freakin sexy. I'm jelous
Good luck with the loan man..banks seem to be shying away from bikes or at least here they r...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
What is this place?
18,517 Posts
Same bank that wouldn't approve me for a bike loans for 3K because I was going to pay the rest in cash, approved me for a $15K car loan.
Go figure

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bikes are hard to get loans for. The only banks that touch them here in n.y. are the credit unions. I got 4.49 for 72 months..but it doesn't matter cuz its being paud off in two.

Sent from my SCH-I535

1 - 6 of 6 Posts