Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up an 07 still new, got a good deal on it. So I couldn't pass it up. Here are pics of it when I brought it home.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Then I added, motowerkz exhaust and undertail, zero gravity windshield, versa-light tail light, jumper mod, seat cowl, tank pad and spools.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also thanks for all the info on the jumper mod, and pics of the motowerkz exhaust to help me decide on it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks sharp.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
About 3-4 hours on Friday, then about 3 more Saturday. So maybe 7 total. Took my time though with all the cutting and what not.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it's pretty loud, nut i wouldn't call it obnoxious. has a good deep sound to it, and it doesn't crackle or pop on deceleration like some do. i really like it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
nah man i love that GP look, id love to have it my self but i can see my self having probs fitting indicators and brake lights and such to pass UK laws. Ah will have to stick with the akra. Love that back end though. Green with envy haha!

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Tail looks like it's missing something. You need to fill in most of the space where the old exhaust was.

I would consider bolting up say and '03/'04 ZX6R subframe and tail section - it would look a lot better.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tail looks like it's missing something. You need to fill in most of the space where the old exhaust was.

I would consider bolting up say and '03/'04 ZX6R subframe and tail section - it would look a lot better.
I love the way it looks right now! Looks plain sick!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ya i agree with Sev, the tail was designed to put an exhaut there and when its not looks imcomplete, but thats just me, windscreen is pretty high, but looks good otherwise!

·
Registered
83 Posts
did you just dremel off the end of the right side finisher that bolted up to the stock exhaust?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts