Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the forum! Seems like we are growing loads since I got on here just a few months ago. I am sure you will find lots of cool folks here and loads of info!

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks Shadee. Always good to know that your welcomed
at new places. Gota question, been looking around but didn't realy find a specific list. What are the first good mods that the ZX6R should recieve. Got the bike at an outstanding rate so I have so extra cash (cash is never extra right...lol. Thinking about getting and full exhaust system, jetting, then tuning, what do you think? Any other ideas...exhaust type ect.......

·
Registered
60 Posts
Whats up fellow rides, I just got a 2000 ZX6R today and wanted to stop by and say introduce my self. Not new to riding, but new to a Kawasaki. Hope to have lots of great convo, and hope to meet fellow riders. :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
007, I've been riding Sports bikes for four and a half years. But started riding dirt bikes when I was 9. Kinda miss those days. Any one who rode as a kid will know what I mean. No problems to worry about. Come home from school and ride all day or untill you run out of gas. No rent, no kids, no nonthing, all extra money going right to extras for the cr 80..kx 125....dame miss those days!!!! Thanks for the info minytrker. Those were things that I'm going to do starting next monday. What slip on did you use? I'm gona go with a full system.....I think just depends if I can find a deal or not.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You might want to consider a few of the following that have always been good: Ackropovic (first choice) then, Yoshimura, or Muzzy. As for other mods, you might think about a power commander, maybe some cosmetic stuff to make yours different from the crowd, like a painted fender hugger, or polishing the aluminum on the bike. If you are looking, there is plenty out there. Let us know what you decide to go with!

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
60 Posts
Shadee......I'm gona order an Ackropovic system on Monday. When I was on the net last night I priced it at some sights. Every where was expensive. Does this board do group buys. I also have an r6, when I got my MIG high mount system I did it with a group buy. Saved a pritty penny. I'm also looking for a cowl, looking on e-bay at currently to see if I can save some money. If you know of a place where I ca get the system or cowl cheeper that retail let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.