Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys/gals hows it going,im new here.just thought id say hi and maybe tel you a bit about me.im 19 ive had 2 street bikes so far, my first bike was a 99 yamaha r1(awsome bike).i now have a 98 zx6r and am really lovin it,well ive said my peice.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Just curious, did you wreck, sell, or what happened to the R1?? Only curious....

--David

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
That's what happens when you get a 1000cc bike as your first bike. Glad you're okay though.. Welcome to the board

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i handled the bike fine, it wasnt just me grabbin to much front brake,i was doin endos at 80 this one just went bad-theres allways one that goes bad,but what can you do..ive learnt from my mistakes now im alittle more careful,other then losing my bike i think it was a valuable expeirience

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome! I hope you were geared up when you went down! 80mph can produce some severe rash! Feel free to post up pics of you and the bike!

Jen

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will NEVER ride with out my gear,well except when me and some buddies did a gotchride,wheni get my camera back ill take some pics,im still trying to figure out this site

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.