Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pazzos

got some goods on order..to be continued

LED light kit from kapsco color changing plus patterns with remotes (kapscomoto.com)

You can't fock with this right here.....Special edition ZX6R signed by DJ QBERT....what you know bout dat!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bout the quality its iphone 3g ,more to come.....

Accent light in red with HID's. had to chop the quality on these photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Damn that's clean. I'm jelly.

I hate seeing pics like these. Only confirms my subframe is tweaked a little.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
May I ask why you pulled the forks and left the front fender hanging?

·
Registered
53 Posts
May I ask why you pulled the forks and left the front fender hanging?
Sure mate- theres no need to remove the front fender if your pull out the forks, just tie up the calipers to avoid the weight. The Rims are powder coated and forks to be painted.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
If thats how you role, would have been the first thing I removed if I was pulling forks. As for the stickers, try custom cut vinyl decals.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ontario represent!
try royal distributing they had one last time i was there ( Monster Decal set )

and thanks guys Im happy with this bike its a head turner.

only thing i cracked that black plastic piece (where it snaps together) that sits over the exhaust.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ontario represent!
try royal distributing they had one last time i was there ( Monster Decal set )

and thanks guys Im happy with this bike its a head turner.

only thing i cracked that black plastic piece (where it snaps together) that sits over the exhaust.
I was there in Whitby yesterday- yes they have the monster decals but not the graphic kit that i'm looking for.

Are you from Durham?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was there in Whitby yesterday- yes they have the monster decals but not the graphic kit that i'm looking for.

Are you from Durham?

Hamilton. but I go to gpbikes a lot there the best shop around, they might have the decal set or try ebay, I just ordered a monster patche for my jacket.

oh and since your in the area. importexpo.ca car show at Markham Fairgrounds sat July 23-24 weekend. There's going to be a stunt show.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hamilton. but I go to gpbikes a lot there the best shop around, they might have the decal set or try ebay, I just ordered a monster patche for my jacket.

oh and since your in the area. importexpo.ca car show at Markham Fairgrounds sat July 23-24 weekend. There's going to be a stunt show.
If you ever decide to go to GPbikes drop me a line, i can meet you there.

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I plan on posting pics of everything I do to the bike. I have some crash protection on its way. and plan on throwing in some LED accents. I was never really a fan of those lights until i seen a bike on the road with them..looks sick! gonna try red accent lights.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts