Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a '95 too. Anyway, the K&N won't give you any more horsepower. Keep the stock foam one clean. Some things that might give you a little boost: take the screen out of the air box, change to CR9EK plugs, jet ket, ignition advancer, seal up the air box better, aftermarket can or full exhaust system (I have seen the Yosumuri full system on eBay a couple of times for about $165).

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ok this has probly already been posted a thousand times already but Im thinking of squeezing some more horses out of my 95 6R and was wondering what sort of HP gains you get from a new airfilter, K&N specificly because thats the only one I know of.

"Speed kills, but atleast you get there faster."

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yea I recon the original ninjas have a certain style, but yea that is my plan to get a new exhaust, I will ask about that other stuff you mentioned too. Unfortunatly I dont know much about bike mechanics so I will probly just take it into the shop and get everything done at once. When I save my pennies that is:D. Oh and just out of curiosity how much more power can I get for these mods, round about?

"Speed kills, but atleast you get there faster."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.