Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title sayz just traded my k6 gsxr600 for a 06 636, traded an old 80cc that was lying in the garage to make up the difference.
So far itz the same as i thought before i got the zx6r and had only ridden my mates one,
gixxer is more comfortable, easier to ride as soon as you jump on it, has a cool howl out of the airbox which i do miss but in saying that i do like the zx6r's sound and always have.but....... to me the zx6r feels smoother at the moment, the zx6r looks far better than the gixr, its fairings are'nt in a millions piece's or all tangled up together like the gixr the zx6r has a far better build quility fairing wise in my opinion, plus the kawi is green.. dont think i need to say any more. im not in a rush to post pics at the moment itz green so you all know what it looks like, top of the shoping list are steering dampner( not sure what make yet all recommendations much appreciated), seat cowl, R&G crash protectors and bobbins, and deffently have to make up a new number plate holder, work in an engineering factory with a laser and loads of stainless steel so should be easy to design somthing cool thats just bolts onto whats already there, sorry for the long post just thought it might interest some of you

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasnt planned, loved the k6 gix, but when i went to sell my old nsr80 at the dealer he just said laughing would i change to the zx6r and i jumped at the chance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.