Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are a few of my camera photo highlights of my 2009 Stuntwars experience as well as the bike build setup of my 2009 ZX6R ninja - Stunt bike.

to view the entire gallery please visit the photo section of my website.

www.Kaneone.com

-Kane

Nags takes sick pics, thanks man

Those people are worth the drive from Vegas

go green!

How sick! dude got a pic of me tattoo!!!

This is what i showed up with and smashed on it! poor bike

All these gotta get put on

Mybike 2 days before leaving for FL

Bling bling

Yoga

Click

Reach

·
Registered
406 Posts
kane you are a sick sick man and an inspiration to alot of riders including me...im hoping to c u at stunt wars next year :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so you have a custom exhaust with the stock canister?
thats a midas special! haha.
im still waiting to get some akrapovics for the bikes but dont think ill have em for another month or so. well see after indy.

i gave the guy at the midas by my house 100 bux to cut out the stock silencer and catalytic converter..

did you know the 09s have both a wicked huge silencer that bolts to the can, and a cat inside the header?!

gaaaaysauce

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
did you know the 09s have both a wicked huge silencer that bolts to the can, and a cat inside the header?!

gaaaaysauce
yea the zx10's have them too, its a pre chamber, my buddy actually just pulled the can off of it & that was that lol, that ain't shit on the converter on my 08 600rr, HUGE & all i can see it doing is generating my ankle on fire lol

·
Registered
368 Posts
How well did the 07/08 TS cage bolt up? I see you just totally removed those black plactic parts that were in the way of the motor mounts...

Also hows that ram air/fairing stay holding up? They used a stronger reinfoced plastic and seem alot stronger...Seen you beating the shit out of the windscreen in your run

And I love this years green, brightest one yet!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Awesome pics Kane. Cool to see the stunt bikes look less and less like a bunch of pieces thrown together in a garage and more like regular streetbikes. I guess with Kawasaki being behind you that'll happen lol.

·
Registered
744 Posts
sick pics

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
So blessed man-- its simply an art to be able to control a bikes every movement all the while balancing your weight precisely. And have a raging crowd cheer you on while getting PAID for it & being the FIRST w/ EVERYTHING kawi releases!!! Keep it up!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts