Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
KAWASAKI---08 NINJA 250R--LIME GREEN-- $4800 in SOCAL

I am selling a kawasaki 08 ninja 250r lime green color with only less then 800 miles. I just bought it about 3 weeks ago. Have been taken well care off and parked in garage. No damage of any kind. I also put on a extra windshield laminar lip for getting extra protection of the wind. odometer miles may increase as I am still riding it till sold.. I am asking $4900 or best offer... email me.
Please serious buyers only, cash only. Yes, in socal, dealer are charging extra $$$$ just because of demand and few supply...but I am only asking for what I owe on it and taking loss same time..

This is the perfect bike for beginer riders, people who have short inseam,,, seight height is only 30.7" and bike is lite, easy to control versus the bigger bikes which are hard to control.

Reason for selling is, I just need more power and am used to big bikes. But this ninja is cool to ride, control, lite weight and best of all, nobody knows that it is 250 engine and it looks like the 650r kawasaki model.

Please serious buyers only, cash only.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
And so it begins........

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll give you $2000 for it, and you will have to deliver it to Texas. I want it washed, waxed and scrubbed. I want you to purchase an extended warranty for me for the next 5 years. I want you to cover my insurance premiums as well. Do that and we may have a deal. I will pay you only in IOU's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This guy's grammer is worse than the last Nigerian scam email that I received.

People seem to forget that you have to pay sales tax when you register a used vehicle in California. So you will always have to eat at least 8% of the price that you paid for the vehicle when you sell it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Not trying to be a dick, but if your used to big bikes why did you buy 250? It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you forgot what you liked when you made your purchase?

·
Registered
333 Posts
It has NOS dude! Free bump

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
no problem... I got back into biking after 10yr absence..you know wife,kids, house, starting family, selling everything to come up with money for house... then family obligations..
well now, its my turn to get back on the bike and have my fun, as well as commuting purpose..
I bought it mainly for commuting, gas saver, and satisfy my urge to ride motorcycle again, looks really cool (yeah, lime green color did it for me) versus prior year ninjas, low starting price for new bike. low seat height, low weight,,first real bike that I could actually stop from falling,,,basically I can handle this bike in parking lots, falls and I can finally handle the mountain canyons with confidence..
But really most of my commute is on socal frwys, and around here its 75 and up, almost 80-90 sometimes as normal traffic flow... so at those speeds the bike is not very stable,, gets pushed around and its not rock steady like a bigger heavier bike with bigger motor..

yes, if it was frwy steady and not get kicked around and had more power to blow past in tuff situation at high speed...then yes I would have kept it..

Not trying to be a dick, but if your used to big bikes why did you buy 250? It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you forgot what you liked when you made your purchase?

·
Registered
24 Posts
You're going to need to lower your price around $1000 brah. You better do it soon because the 09's are not that far away and once they come out, you'll really be screwed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
You're going to need to lower your price around $1000 brah. You better do it soon because the 09's are not that far away and once they come out, you'll really be screwed.
bra, lol but he's right... i saw your post that your trying to raise funds, but there are two 636's for sale for that price in the for sale section low miles too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts