Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the phone number for Kawasaki Canada?
My friend needs it to talk to someone about the crap Burlington Cycle has pulled on him. By the way stay the hell away from them - ahole service and now one knows anything (run by punk kids and liars).[8]

·
Registered
254 Posts
I went by it today. It's in toronto, I think it was on lesmill st. in old north york. I was disapointed that there was only one bike there that I could see

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He orderer the right side fairing from them. He was told a price and that the stickers came on it already, so he made sure to ask them several times that this was the case and was told yes. His dad picked it up for him because he works in burlington and we are 1/2 hour away. Get it home no stickers (suprise), now they will take it back but minus 20% for restocking crap and are denighing saying the stickers were included (lie), wouldn't be so bad if the part wasn't $600+. What makes it worse is that a shop around here was going to give him 10% off the cost of fairing and stickers if he paid cash. Live and learn I guess, will never deal with them again!!!!

·
Registered
934 Posts
Sorry dude, that sucks... Just shows that you should stick with the guys you know. I live about 3kms from an extremely popular motorcycle dealer here in the Niagara Region, yet I'll travel 30kms to deal with the boys out at NRC. (Simply for the superior service.)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I deal with the guys at burlington cycle all the time I have yet to have a problem with them.Sorry to hear that you have had a shit time with them.I got a pair of joe rocket gloves from them,the gloves fell apart in less then a month so I took them back they replaced them with a pair of alpinestars sp2.They are falling apart now so I took them back,they ordered a pair of gpx gloves sorry cant remember the name of them but they are like a $300.00 pair of gloves.I dont have to pay a cent.Maybe just luck for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.