Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it nice of Kawasaki to always be there in MotoGP to mark the back of the pack. What in the hell are they doing???

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
The latest rumor is ebos will be going GP next year and race alongside Hoffman. McCoy and Pitt will be either fired (not re-signed) or assigned elsewhere. McCoy... ok, but I think they should keep Pitt, he's a good loyal kawi-soldier. I think McCoy is definatly out, especially after his comments in that Australian newspaper. And yeah, it's great to see how they're much improved everywhere, AMA etc.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
They should:

Bin dunlops
Bin McCoy + Pitt (Hoffman has signed already for -04)

Get a rider capable of developing bike chassis
Get proper tyres...

·
Registered
64 Posts
No definitely bin the dunlops, get on the michelins...

Kawasaki will get up there there is no doubt about that, still a new team with 1 year to catchup...the Suzuki and the Aprillias weren't all that good either this year it was all honda & ducati...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Pitt is signed for next year. Hope they give him a competitive bike to ride..their efforts are embarrassing for this year[:I]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
i hope Eric doesn't goto GP for awhile....He needs to win some AMA chapionships first!!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I heard the Bridgestones have some really good qualities...gonna be interesting....

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Just because they got smacked around by the 2 stroke Proton's doesn't mean they suck. Does it?¿ [V]

Honda says they'll be putting out 240HP next year also. I think that once they get lapped twice, they should just throw in the towel and be done with it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
rossi's bike is already throwing out 240bhp and honda says they have 15% more power left in the motor![:0][:0]

with rossi going to yamaha, honda is going to throw all they have into insuring that rossi is defeated. yamaha is going to throw everything they have into giving rossi a bike he can win with. ducati is going to insure that they stay with the lead pack and at least score second in the manufacturers championship. i'm kinda glad eric isn't going to europe, i'd hate to seem running around the back of the pack, be pretty embarressing on his part to.

·
Registered
14 Posts
"Get a rider capable of developing bike chassis"

Isn't that why McCoy raised such a stink? Nobody was listening to his input. Who was really making who look bad?

·
Registered
479 Posts
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$--------------Other teams spend it...
Vast research and development departments---other teams have it...
Diverse consumer product base------Other teams are backed by it...
A REAL competitive drive to succeed--------Other teams do it......

No real plan to improve--------------Kawasaki lives it...:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.