Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kawasaki brand Ninja leather jacket, size medium in awesome condition. Selling because I need a bigger jacket. This jacket retails for $369.95 from Kawasaki and is basically a race jacket. It has CE approved "Turtle" style elbow pads, back pad and speed hump along with pop up air vents on the shoulders. The white section on the front of the jacket is Perforated to let air in on those hot days and the rest of the jacket is non perforated. This is a Genuine Leather jacket not one of those Replica jackets that are made of vinyl or pleather etc.

SOLD

Call David at 810-625-4744
Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
83 Posts
bump for a nice jacket. i wish it didnt have that green in it. then id take it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really is a nice jacket, shame it doesn't fit me or my wife. I ended up buying a Castle "Flash" textile jacket for now but would like to find a leather over the winter months.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just lowered the price from $200 to $175.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This jacket does not have a zip out liner. It's basically a race jacket with all the CE approved "turtle" elbow pads, back pad and speed hump.

If this doesn't sell soon I'll be putting it on Ebay.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've attached all new pictures, the new pics show better detail of the jacket.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JACKET IS SOLD!!!

Thanks Mike aka FroggyGreenInSD

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad it fits and your happy with it, I'm surprised you got it on the 17th because the day after I shipped the jacket I checked FedEx tracking and it said delivery date was set for the 20th but hey a few days earlier is even better.

Thanks Again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts