1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
the front angle pics make the tail look like the 14 which is awesome

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Looks pretty good but, not radically different appearance from current zx6rr. I like the intake on the current bikes better but, the new cluster w/ shift indicator and analog tach is cool. So much for R6 style side exhaust. The blacked out brake components are awesome too. Maybe when the next generation ninja comes out I'll trade up for now I'm happy with what I've got.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by kawizx6r05
yea, damn, this is getting out of control.... there are like five different 07 zx6r threads and i posted up that link earlier and its getting pretty redundant now.
What'd you expect? People been waiting for this for a while.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
yea so have i, but its just easier to be able to click on one topic and read everything you need to, instead of having to read through five different threads. advanced kawasaki made a post and then posted up a pic of the cluster which everyone was saying that they wanted to see, so i went ahead and posted a pic in the thread that had the first pics of the 07 and then i was reading other threads and people were still saying to post up pics of the cluster which had already been done. ol well, iv seen all pics, so i guess people can search around like i did. im sure there will be more new 07 threads to come, so i better get used to it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
i dont like it. i hate how you can see the cat and piping under the belly and the exhaust looks horrible. i dont like the front end either. i guess that i am just full of negativity!!! i think that i could have designed a better looking bike.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.