Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kawasaki ZX636R ZX6R - $3,900

Selling my "Silver Bullet" Kawasaki ZX 636 R 2003. CLEAN TITLE, never dropped, raced, stunted. This bike was my weekend joyride. Bike is absolutely ready to ride, in a superb condition, nothing wrong with it.

=AFTERMARKET PARTS=

*Spiegler front and rear steel brake lines* - ($500 value) - in most bikers opinion steel brake lines are A MUST on any bike. Adds to the Silver Bullet look.
*Performance Muzzy Exhaust* - ($600 value) - lightweight horsepower and torque maximizing monster. Carbon.
*Scot's Steering Damper* - ($500 value) - another absolute MUST HAVE on any bike. This steering damper makes all the difference when riding on bumpy/bad roadway.
*Renthal dual compound handle grips* - ($40 value) - Increasingly better grip, and significantly reduces arm-pump for medium-long rides. Adds to the Silver Bullet look.
*ZX6R engraved bar ends* - ($30 value) - Adds to the Silver Bullet look.
*Brand New Smoke Windshield* - ($50 value) - Added protection, reduced sun glare, scratch resistant - Adds to the Silver Bullet look.
*BRAND NEW (in package) shorty slip-on muffler - Crazy loud sound, people will hear you well before they see you. Remember: See and Be Seen (or Heard) :)
*HID BriteWhite high beam bulb*
*Custom Made Aluminum Plate holder*

=ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED=

*Stock exhaust* - chrome finish stock exhaust no scratches or dents.
*Hardware set* - additional hardware, bolts washers screws nuts. (in zip locked bags, no rust/damage/wear)

=MAINTENANCE=

*FULL Synthetic MOTUL motorcycle 10W40 Oil* - @28,300 miles
*Kawasaki Oil Filter* - @28,300 miles
*Coolant fluid* - @28,300 miles
*Brake fluid* - @28,300 miles
*Chain cleaned, waxed, lubed* - @28,300 miles

=*= PRICE =*=

The bike has 29,4XX miles and I would like $3,900. Price is negotiable.
I am selling this bike because I am saving money to buy a new 2014 ZX6R.

=*TEST RIDING*= - We can do it 2 ways. Either I can test ride it for you, or you give me the money for the bike and you test ride it. I've read/heard too many stories where test rides go bad (bike gets dropped) and everything goes sour. If you drop it I will sign the title and the bike is yours.

Please email/txt >>> nine 7 three - 9 1 four - 8 one 5 3 <<<.
If you'd like to call PLEASE CALL AFTER 5PM. I am at work during the day.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid $350 for rear and front and $150 for install and brake fluid. That would be $500 last time I checked.

Coors light is on me regardless if you find a buyer :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
So those would be $350 brake lines then. Just because you paid for someone to install them doesn't make them worth more money!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But a buyer or someone who would like to put them on would not have to pay the $500 I paid. And lets face it not everyone is comfortable with installing brake lines. So the total value should include the labor.

The other items are easy pickings therefore the cost of the items is listed not the labor.

Lets agree to disagree in order not to derail the subject.

·
Registered
126 Posts
That is a reasonable point. I am just a fan of full disclosure. Nice looking bike, GLWS!
edit: and a free bump as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks bud. It really is a great bike and the only reason I wanna sell it is cos I got a sweet deal on his 11 year younger cousin if I put the money down in the next 2 months.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow... looks like I got ripped off... I should have bought the parts myself... That's what happens when you let "friends" refer you to mechanics... I could have saved some $$$.

I am flexible on the price too, but no crazy offers like a guy from craigslist who offered $1k... I told him to shove it up his ass...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Craigslist is funny. When I sold my 650 I think some guy offered me a toaster and another emailed me a 2k "take it or leave it" offer like he was big shot. Good place to sell stuff but you have to deal with a bunch of morons too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As I read your post xSpecBx I got an e-mail from the same guy saying "let me know if you change your mind" LMFAO!!! I'd like to punch the guy in the stomach and ask him "let me know if you can breathe OK"... the nerve on some people...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Craigslist is funny. When I sold my 650 I think some guy offered me a toaster and another emailed me a 2k "take it or leave it" offer like he was big shot. Good place to sell stuff but you have to deal with a bunch of morons too.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
tell me about it...half the time people don't even check what they are buying, they just email with some insulting lowball offer!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is there any way to change the main topic name? I'd like to remove the $4,200.00 from the main topic name.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Is there any way to change the main topic name? I'd like to remove the $4,200.00 from the main topic name.
I think only Admins can change the main title of the thread, but good luck with that. I asked for a title change to fix a typo on a how-to thread I created a long time ago, but I never got any response.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts